
Anyways, we reached there at about 10-ish. and ordered some drinks while waiting for my colleagues to change. Then, well, I got my "SURPRISE"! They threw me in the pond. The water was like 0 degrees celsius!(I forgot how to spell celcius.) I was shaking and shivering and i swear to god my balls shrank.
Then me, Amran, Malik, F, Shark and Grace went to Al-Amin to eat prata. Grace decided to go home otw to Al-Amin. So me and her got a beer and did some catching up.

Blah Blah Blah Eat Eat Eat Smoke Smoke Smoke then it was time for us to part ways and return home.
On the bus, I felt such sadness to not be able to work with these newly made friends. We've grown very close within a month and thing is, we at Ulu-Ulu are a family. :)
To all those at Night Safari's Ulu-Ulu Restaurant,
I've had so much fun working alongside you guys. I will miss all of you, the laughter, the fun. If I have hurt anyone there in anyway, I'm sorry(especially to As and Mark.) This however, is NOT sayonara. So you all don't dare lose contact or I'll personally blindfold you and rape you!

♥ifahh!♥
ariff
joe
malik
mervyn
mira
nadia adam
shariffa
shark
shermine
stephanie