<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8672742526121331663?origin\x3dhttp://assrapesatanforeternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥ ARCHIVES .
take a walk down the alley of yesterday

March 2007 /April 2007 /May 2007 /June 2007 /July 2007 /August 2007 /September 2007 /October 2007 /November 2007 /December 2007 /January 2008 /February 2008 /March 2008 /April 2008 /June 2008 /July 2008 /August 2008 /September 2008 /December 2008 /January 2009 /March 2009 /April 2009 /

8.28.2007
10:22 PM

Ok Ziyang, I don't wanna suffer heavy doom. So I'm gonna do this. But I have to say how stupid this is and gosh! Why the fuck do I even bother...?

Name 5 weird things about yourself.

1) I only started having armpit hair at 16, but im hairy all over at about 14. So imagine, hairy boy with no armpit hair.
2) I laugh to myself alot but that's not weird anymore cause everyone I know seems to be doing just that.
3) I just shaved off my whole chest and stomach, in hope that it'll grow thicker.
4) I have very thick eyebrows and gorgeous eyelashes(that Pre envys so much).
5) I actually wake up early to have breakfast with Ziyang on random days. Damned weird and gay.

5 people that must do this shit or suffer heavy doom:
1) Ziyang(he's done it already)
2) Karina
3) Mervyn
4) Nadia (I'm not sure if she would do such stuff..)
5) Ariff

(I'm just putting random names except for the first 2. So I'm sorry if your names are there and suffer heavy doom cause you didnt do it.)


♥ EVIL NECRORAPIST .
http://assrapesatanforeternity.blogspot.com

♥♥ fuzzy wuzzy ♥♥
19years old
04.12.1989

woodlands, singapore

Photobucket

♥ TAGBOARD .
tag me! tag me!





♥ LINKS .

♥ credits.
remember to say thankyou

Designer: XX
Brushes: X
Image: X