<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8672742526121331663?origin\x3dhttp://assrapesatanforeternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥ ARCHIVES .
take a walk down the alley of yesterday

March 2007 /April 2007 /May 2007 /June 2007 /July 2007 /August 2007 /September 2007 /October 2007 /November 2007 /December 2007 /January 2008 /February 2008 /March 2008 /April 2008 /June 2008 /July 2008 /August 2008 /September 2008 /December 2008 /January 2009 /March 2009 /April 2009 /

4.05.2007
11:35 PM

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I want to have long hair like GG Girl!
- The ledge outside my window is my "Vomiting Spot"
- I'm starting to wear eyeliner again!!! (Not sure if it's a good idea though...)
- My legs are so hairy. I'm so hairy! I can pluck my hair and spawn a clone of me from that hair!
- I just dug my nose and flicked it out of my window.(Hmmm...wonder who will it hit...)
- Metal defines life. It defines me.
- Fairuz is the yeah!(This isn't a random fact bout me, but wth....I couldn't care less.)

7 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
- Fairuz's mum.
- Cockroaches!!!!(Fuck la Fik, you still oso scared. Nvm, we're both scared of them beeyotches!)
- The shadow I'm looking at outside my window. Wonder what's making the shadow...
- Other than all that's mentioned, I fear nothing.....Fuck! I'm DemonLord! Things fear ME!
-I think I made myself clear that I'm the DemonLord and I ain't afraid of anything except for those mentioned above.
- Umm.....how many times must I tell you, I'm the DemonLord! Things fear ME!!!!!!!!
- ARGH!!! Ouh well, never mind.....forget it!

7 RANDOM SONGS
- Ravenous by Arch Enemy
- Saturday Night by The Misfits
- Last Caress by The Misfits
- Sabra Cadabra by Metallica
- Raining Blood by Slaaaaayyyyyeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fallen Angels by Edguy
- Blitzkreig Bop by The Ramones

7 THINGS I LOVE
- Fairuz.(She'll kill me if she knows I refered to her as "Thing")
- Metal!!!!
- My hairy body!(I get my source of cosmic powers from them.)
- My laptop...without it, I'm so fucked!
- Getting high
- Fairuz.(Fuck! Mentioned her so many times for what??)
- Grabbing Satan by his horns and ass-raping him every night!!!

7 THINGS I DISLIKE
- Nosey beeyotches!
- Hypocrites!
- RnB, Hip-hop, and Pop
- Poseurs!(Fuck! Blink 182 and Green Day is "someone's" idea of punk rock! Fuck! Where's The Ramones and Misfits gone?!)
- EMO people! I hate EMO people!
- I dislike wine.
- I dislike people who are pro-Satan

7 THINGS I SAY MOST
- What the fuck?
- What the hell?(Fairuz copy me, balls!)
- To Bal' Sagoth! For Bal' Sagoth!
- Fuck, dude, I need a smoke!
- I love you(You know who you are...)
- Dude, I think we're gonna get drunk tonight. Dude, you're fucking high la!
- Cunt of a child

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS
- Fairuz
(Fuck, I'll just skip this bit...)


Anyway, I was craving for Ramly Burgers yesterday!
Raaaammmmmllaaaayyyyyy Bbbuuurrrrrgggeeeerrrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!!
So, today, I went to go get them.....
And so, the DemonLord set out on a journey to find the sacred food...
He asked his beloved if she could accompany him on his journey for it could be his last.
She agreed.
The DemonLord wore godly clothes to meet his beloved....
But, when she saw it, she wasn't too excited bout it...
She summoned her two fallen bodyguards!
Fas, The Seductress.
And...
Din Balfagar, The Marauder.
Seeing the two enthusiastic warriors, the Demonlord gave them a warning....He was glad that these young bloods are going out on journeys of self-finding.
"Sunset, expect this to be your last of out vast return..."
Despite all obstacles, the DemonLord and his companions found the relic!
The Alsacred Ramly Burger of Eternal Light!!
Now, power of both Light and Dark is in my hands!!!!!
To Bal' Sagoth! For Bal' Sagoth!


♥ EVIL NECRORAPIST .
http://assrapesatanforeternity.blogspot.com

♥♥ fuzzy wuzzy ♥♥
19years old
04.12.1989

woodlands, singapore

Photobucket

♥ TAGBOARD .
tag me! tag me!





♥ LINKS .

♥ credits.
remember to say thankyou

Designer: XX
Brushes: X
Image: X