Sudden weird memories...
They struck my mind like a huge dog biting my ass!
I was just lazing around in front of my laptop, and my eye caught a stack of sticky paper from NUS.
It's the Sheares Hall thing.
I got it when I accompanied Fairuz to checkout NUS at their open house.
I remember that day so clearly.
She wore a skirt, her hair untied.........
How beautiful she looked.
We had to go to meet Zhi Yang after the open house for some filming for his school work.
Well....I was supposed to be the delusioned guy and Fairuz was supposed to be my girlfriend.
We were supposed to fight at some random alley.In the shuttle bus to NUs, me and Fairuz were debating on how we should go about fighting and both of us don't really like the idea of fighting.
It's like....."I can't see my self fighting with you..."
Anyway, yeah...we bought some weirdly coloured cupcakes and I swear they don't look edible.
We sat for a boring hour in the lecture hall because there was a talk there.
Then we walked around abit.....
Fuck!
I don't know why I telling all this, but just fuck it and let me continue this memory of mine.
Anyway, we went to take a cab to Hougang and we ate at Hougang Mall's Long John's.
Then, we took MRt to somewhere near Fairuz's place as we couldn't meet Zhi Yang because it's like late already.
You know what?
I don't wish to continue further.
I'm tired of these memories.
Hurts to remember them....
To Bal' Sagoth! For Bal' Sagoth!