<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8672742526121331663?origin\x3dhttp://assrapesatanforeternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
♥ ARCHIVES .
take a walk down the alley of yesterday

March 2007 /April 2007 /May 2007 /June 2007 /July 2007 /August 2007 /September 2007 /October 2007 /November 2007 /December 2007 /January 2008 /February 2008 /March 2008 /April 2008 /June 2008 /July 2008 /August 2008 /September 2008 /December 2008 /January 2009 /March 2009 /April 2009 /

3.30.2007
6:07 PM

The DemonLord set out on the journey to see his beloved...trudging in the snow blanketted mud...
The chilly morning air entered his lungs as he coughed out blood.
None knew of his secret travel for if anyone knew, none would respect him.
No DemonLord is known for love!
2 solid hours, he lie myteriously in wait for his beloved...
His hooded cloak (It's a new hoodie I bought from Flesh Imp at half price!!!) covered his eyes...casting a deep shadow over his face.
At last!
Dawn came as his beautiful lover glided out of her majestic court gates...
How beautiful she looked...
The DemonLord broke the silence and made a request "Can I send you to school??"
The request wasn't fulfilled...
The beauty walked to her carriage, not looking back at her lover....her lustrous hair trailed behind her.
The DemonLord looked at the leaving carriage in despair...
The things I would do for love...
The things I get in return for this love...
It doesn't matter for I have loved...


♥ EVIL NECRORAPIST .
http://assrapesatanforeternity.blogspot.com

♥♥ fuzzy wuzzy ♥♥
19years old
04.12.1989

woodlands, singapore

Photobucket

♥ TAGBOARD .
tag me! tag me!





♥ LINKS .

♥ credits.
remember to say thankyou

Designer: XX
Brushes: X
Image: X